Check out the new Return Visits section in Jeff's Reviews. Located on the bottom of the review, it will show my thoughts on follow up visits to a location.

Sangam Indian

7467 Village Parkway
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 556-0880
www.sangamfood.com
Map It

Review This Restaurant


I was feeling a little under the weather the other day so I had hoped some spice would help me feel better. Theres a place called Sangham Indian closeby in Dublin so I thought I would give it a try. The first thing I noted was the very small buffet selection. 3 entrees total plus rice and pekora. I loaded up a plate full of food and made my way to the table. After a few minutes the man running things brought me out some really good naan. Nice and hot. fresh out of the oven with a nice flaky texture and just a bit of crunch. The chicken dish was pretty good, Im thinking it was their version of masala. The lentil dish wasn't bad, either, but it like the other vegetarian curry dish next to it were a bit cold. That being said that dish did have a really good flavor. In all, the place wasn't bad. Nothing to write home about, but for $7.95 wasn't a bad deal.

Quality of food = 7
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 6

Avg cost per person - $10 with tip for lunch

No comments: