
4501 Hopyard RdPleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 734-0307
www.redsmokegrill.com
Map It
Menu
Review This Restaurant
Red Smoke Grill in Pleasanton has one of the better Tri Tip sandwiches I've had in a long time. The large is huge, and a good deal at $7.99. I like to order mine with the grilled onions, bbq and horseradish. I've yet to try any of their other items, but know I will in time.
Quality of food = 8
Service = 7
Value = 7
Cleanliness = 8
Avg cost per person - $11 no tip
1 comment:
Went and picked up a family meal to go with a full slab of ribs, and a whole chicken ($32.99). It also came with two large sides so we went with the Ranch Style beans and potato salad. The ribs were really good. Nice and tender, covered with a spicy rub and some bbq sauce. The rotissirie chicken was also tasty, with a nice flavor. The beans were pretty good. Kind of an odd texture. A little harder than expected. The potato salad wasnt the best or worst Ive had. Id probably get it again.
Post a Comment